Celtic Jewelry Set G8F / G9 (Oct Poll Freebie)

ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
edited November 2023 in Freebies

Finally finished with the set, it ended up much bigger than last month's offering, 6 (+1) charms, 6 torc variations and a bracelet with 6 material presets.

I've made some improvements to the rigid nodes for the neckalces and complex piercing, making them behave much better and requiring less adjusting, and added a new bone to the earrings for easier posing. The other jewelry sets will soon be updated with these changes too.

https://3dshards.com/product/celtic-jewelry-for-genesis-8-and-9/

Post edited by ioonrxoon on

Comments

• Wee. They are really impressive. Look amazing, thank you. Regards, Richard.
  • very pretty heart

• Ooh these are REALLY good. I like the amount of material zones present,too. Helps when using custom shaders.

• SadeSade Posts: 883

Eboshijaana said:

Ooh these are REALLY good. I like the amount of material zones present,too. Helps when using custom shaders.

Few shaders also had been added :3

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,786

wow!

• Very pretty. Glad they work for male figures too. Thanks.

• These are really good, thanks so much.
    In the first promo pic it looks like the pendant has different lengths, is this actually a different product? If so could you tell me which one? Thanks.

• Thanks everyone!

@zombietaggerung I haven't included G8M presets, but they can be used on any figure with a bit of adjusting and scaling.

@Stargazey Those are the dfrorce straps for G8F, they're currently available only in my Goth Jewelry set. They'll also be available in a new set I'm planning to release on bfriday.

• I used iFabric and iMetal in these and it looks so good.

azure growly closeup.png
    965 x 1255 - 2M
  • ioonrxoon said:

@Stargazey Those are the dfrorce straps for G8F, they're currently available only in my Goth Jewelry set. They'll also be available in a new set I'm planning to release on bfriday.

Thanks for the info, I've just bought the Goth set! 

• @Eboshijaana Yes, the iReal shaders are fantastic, I highly recommand them as well.
    @Stargazey Thank you, I usually hide all the pendant parts and simulate the straps alone; that's how I noticed I get the best results and the simulation is much faster.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,388

So beautiful, thank you!

• Beautiful jewelry, ioonrxoon thank you very much!:)

• Beautiful, and and I needed something like this

• Gorgeous. How do I use them in Daz Studio?

• Andrew_CAndrew_C Posts: 87
    edited November 2023

dennisgray41 said:

Gorgeous. How do I use them in Daz Studio?

They are smart props so automatically load to G8 or G9's neck or ears (or wrist).

Post edited by Andrew_C on
  • cjfeacjfea Posts: 198

These are wonderful!  Thanks for sharing!

• @dennisgray41 If you're asking how to install them, there are instructions in the zip. If it doesn't help, send an inquiry on shards; I only install things manually and I can't help with other installation modes.

edited November 2023

ioonrxoon said:

@dennisgray41 If you're asking how to install them, there are instructions in the zip. If it doesn't help, send an inquiry on shards; I only install things manually and I can't help with other installation modes.

Yeah they are easy to install with DIM as they come in the correct format, or just use the .DSA script. Its great to see free products that take the extra steps there. Thanks!

To use DIM, unzip the zip drop the zip starting SHAS in DIMs download directory, usually C:\Users\Public\Documents\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\Downloads start DIM in ofline mode and hit refresh if you dont see the files waiting to be installed.

• Andrew_C said:

ioonrxoon said:

@dennisgray41 If you're asking how to install them, there are instructions in the zip. If it doesn't help, send an inquiry on shards; I only install things manually and I can't help with other installation modes.

Yeah they are easy to install with DIM as they come in the correct format, or just use the .DSA script. Its great to see free products that take the extra steps there. Thanks!

To use DIM, unzip the zip drop the zip starting SHAS in DIMs download directory, usually C:\Users\Public\Documents\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\Downloads start DIM in ofline mode and hit refresh if you dont see the files waiting to be installed.

Great! this helps a lot. It went right where it was supposed to and was properly placed on the model, except it was not set to show up in the filter by context. 

Celtic Jewelry freebie.jpg
    510 x 745 - 288K
    edited December 2023

Iv just noticed an issue with the DForce necklaces, for some reason they seem to be looking for the textures & DSF files in the wrong place havent seen this with the non-DForce stuff. Took a screenshot of the error popup for one

Not sure where the data files go but the texures are unnder /Runtime/textures/Sade/Sadriel

ED Apologies for the confusion

missing files.JPG
    802 x 421 - 46K
  • StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240
    edited November 2023

Check out the screen hint or ReadMe, (it's also mentioned above) -  the dForce items only work if you have purchased another set. (IMHO, The Goth set is well worth buying anyway!) wink

Post edited by Stargazey on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,388
    edited December 2023

Hm, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get the store to send me a reset password link (forgotten it from last time I downloaded the peacock set there). They're just not responding at all. Does anyone have any infos on this? I would sure love to download the Celtic set as well. Cheers!

DAZ mods, I do hope it's okay to ask this here, since it's not about purchasing there.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • @Andrew_C Yes, as Stargazey mentioned, the dforce versions are just presets for those who own one of my other non-freebie jewelry sets.

@tsroemi Unfortunately this is not something I can help with, I'll ask, but it would be best if you sent a message there.