I'm new, can you help me, write a topic, I don't know what to write here

In Daz3d, when I place an anatomical limb (I'm not sure how to better translate it into English in accordance with forum rules) between the two legs of female characters, the color is different, is there any way to fix this?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,076

If they are the Daz Anatomical Eleemnts then you want a character which includes materials for those, and you would need to reaply the materials after loading the Anatomical Elements (either a special preset to be applied when theya re selected, or sometimes the base materials will be a Hierarchical Materials preset and will apply to the Anatomical Elements). If they are third-party, from another store, then check their readme - at least some come with special scripts or tools that will copy the materials from the base figure (though how well that will work would, I think, depend on how even the base texture was).

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,790

Depending on if it's a graft made with Torso / Body or Legs... you can try copying surface from Torso / Body or Legs from the figure to the surface of that anatomical element. Better name the product of that anatomical limb...

•  I didn't notice the readme file, I don't know, I think there is something about it, thank you for the help, man, thank you very much.

Richard Haseltine said:

If they are the Daz Anatomical Eleemnts then you want a character which includes materials for those, and you would need to reaply the materials after loading the Anatomical Elements (either a special preset to be applied when theya re selected, or sometimes the base materials will be a Hierarchical Materials preset and will apply to the Anatomical Elements). If they are third-party, from another store, then check their readme - at least some come with special scripts or tools that will copy the materials from the base figure (though how well that will work would, I think, depend on how even the base texture was).