Point-at Script suddenly missing

So this is a strange problem. I had bought and installed a script that allowed you to select a group of bones (more or less, such as a hand, fingers, arms) and create a point-at target for the group. You could then move the target and it would move all the selected bit accordingly. Using the installed toolbar icons you could then click on the target tool again and it would deleted the various point-at targets it had created and adjust your model poses to match what you had created with the point-at target(s). 

For reasons unknown it is no longer installed in my Daz studio and on top of that I can't even find reference to it anywhere, not even in the DAZ store.

Knowing the name of the product might help, but sadly I'm not sure what it was called any more. I've tried searches using terms such as "Magic" and "Point" yet these haven't helped. 

So this is just a shot in the dark. Does this sound familiar to anyone and might anyone know anything about it? 

Comments

• johnkammer1962 said:

So this is a strange problem. I had bought and installed a script that allowed you to select a group of bones (more or less, such as a hand, fingers, arms) and create a point-at target for the group. You could then move the target and it would move all the selected bit accordingly. Using the installed toolbar icons you could then click on the target tool again and it would deleted the various point-at targets it had created and adjust your model poses to match what you had created with the point-at target(s). 

For reasons unknown it is no longer installed in my Daz studio and on top of that I can't even find reference to it anywhere, not even in the DAZ store.

Knowing the name of the product might help, but sadly I'm not sure what it was called any more. I've tried searches using terms such as "Magic" and "Point" yet these haven't helped. 

So this is just a shot in the dark. Does this sound familiar to anyone and might anyone know anything about it? 

Never mind... I found it, It was "Magic - Smart Actions" and I was looking for things like "point / pointing / poit-at / etc." 

I'm going to assume an update removed it from the interface. 

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 594

It's still available in my product library so you can download and install it manually.

• No worries, I already have it. I just couldn't find it. 
    I have too much stuff.... Good problem to have I guess. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,839

thanks for pointing this out, I just wishlisted it,

I have always had issues in D|S trying to move multiple bones at once while pinning others

since it lacks tools like reach target and tracking especially in animation

this looks like it will help do this