DAZ Studio file storage

Hi, I installed DAZ Studio on a new PC that I built at the end of last year, and without thinking about it much I set it to automatically back up my Documents folder to my OneDrive storage.  Now the problem is that DAZ Studio wants to store all my characters, textures, props, etc in a subfolder of Documents, and unless I stop syncing to OneDrive after I boot up Windows 11 will keep syncing all my Studio files.  I don't want to do this, and I'd actually like to delete the backup copy of my DAZ folder in the cloud.  Can anyone explain how to do this in Windows 11 without messing up the installation?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,069

Move the content to another folder and tell DS where that folder is (you want the equivalent of the My Library folder, the one that holds the Data and Runtiem folders as well as numerous others). If you install with DIM update that too, and use the reinstall Using current Paths option in the Installed tab right-click menu to update its records (DIM stores absolute paths, DS itself cares only about location within the content library).