Genesis 9 shape preset!

Hi, I could save shape preset between Genesis 8.1 character but when I try that between Genesis 9 character it don’t work. Why?  I try to save only the nose shape!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,076

The saving process should be the same, as long as the shapes used are properly configured (if you click the gear icon on the slider and open Parameter Settings the Type should be modifier/shape).

• GylandGyland Posts: 48

If you mean this as I always do It don't work?

Skärmavbild 2024-03-21 kl. 09.21.47.png
    1542 x 1506 - 711K

Suddenly I can do it with the same character.

Hi It looks like I can save shape preset as has been edit but not the grund form from a specific genesis character to another genesis character. I have a character how have parts of the nose I don’t like and I don’t can manage to change with all the morphs I have.

Are these custom morphs or standard morphs?

Hi, I have Vinme and Zev0 200 plus morphs, standard or custom I don't no!

OK, I meant morphs you created yourself, rather than settings for existing morphs. Of coruse if you are selecting only certain groups, such as the Nose, it does depend on the morphs having the correct path. In the option menu (the button half-way down the right side of the dialogue in your screensshot) there is an option to select All non-Zero - try that and see which groups are included.

edited March 21

Hi, I don't know if I find the right command All non- Zero I don't see that, I am on mac, but I have done more test and I think perhaps it is that the Character I want to copy from is one how need the Starter Essentials Expansion and the character I want to copy to have no need of Expansion only Starter Essentials. I must say I don't have the Expansion

Post edited by Gyland on

Gyland said:

Hi, I don't know if I find the right command All non- Zero I don't see that, I am on mac, but I have done more test and I think perhaps it is that the Character I want to copy from is one how need the Starter Essentials Expansion and the character I want to copy to have no need of Expansion only Starter Essentials. I must say I don't have the Expansion

That wouldn't stop a shaping preset that was saved from one character applying to another.

That was good to hear! So, it should be possible to copy a part from one charater directly after I load the character with no changes of the morphs to a another character.?

Gyland said:

That was good to hear! So, it should be possible to copy a part from one charater directly after I load the character with no changes of the morphs to a another character.?

Yes.