Genesis 9 | Pantyhose | Over Panties NOT Under

Okay... looking for help. I have tried just about everything I can think of. Geoshell pantyhose keeps going UNDER panties and not OVER. I used to fix this in G8 by using geoshell panties... but there do not appear to be any of those for G9 yet.

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,220

Increase the geoshell's mesh offset.

• felisfelis Posts: 3,711

You could create your own geoshell panties.

For using geometry panties and geoshell pantyhose, you will need to increase the offset. But I think you will need to increase it by so much that it will look weird on the legs.

I would suggest using geometry pantyhose, and then use a push modifier with a weightmap to push them above the panties.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,790

The latest version of DS Public Build now supports adding weight map of a Push Modifier on a geoshell node.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8620281/#Comment_8620281

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,808

crosswind said:

The latest version of DS Public Build now supports adding weight map of a Push Modifier on a geoshell node.

Oh, that is a good start. 

Masterstroke said:

crosswind said:

Oh, that is a good start. 

But just now I failed to make it work as per the instruction... Pls give it a try.

crosswind said:

But just now I failed to make it work as per the instruction... Pls give it a try.

It will be a nice feature. But I couldn't get it to work. 

Yea, thanks ! I also posted the issue to beta thread.

• mcclainacgmcclainacg Posts: 3

felis said:

For using geometry panties and geoshell pantyhose, you will need to increase the offset. But I think you will need to increase it by so much that it will look weird on the legs.

I would suggest using geometry pantyhose, and then use a push modifier with a weightmap to push them above the panties.

By "geometry pantyhose" I assume you mean... regular .duf non-geoshell?

mcclainacg said:

felis said:

By "geometry pantyhose" I assume you mean... regular .duf non-geoshell?

Yes, because for these you can add a push modifer with a weightmap.

But as Crosswind said, that in the Beta has been included a feature where you can do the same with a geoshell, although none of us could get it to work.