currently used

I am having a frequent problem: I load a figure from my library, and it obviously has some morph activated that I didn't want, but when I click on "currently used" the offending morph does not show up.  I have to go line by line through all the parameters to find the morph that, although it is set at much more than zero, does not appear under "Currently used."  

Is there some way to get Daz Studio to actually show you which morphs are active in a figure?

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,610

From what I understand, the "Currently Used" only shows dials that are at non-default value - rather than non-zero value. So it seems that your naughty morph has a non-zero default which you can fix by loading either the base or dev version of the figure, setting the morph to zero, memorising the figure and then saving modified assets. This last stage should show a dialog box showing that the morph you adjusted will be amended.

• tomasballtomasball Posts: 81

If I'm understanding you, I will still have to figure out which morph has the wrong default value, by searching through every morph dial?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,527

tomasball said:

If I'm understanding you, I will still have to figure out which morph has the wrong default value, by searching through every morph dial?

Zero the figure and then look ar the "Currently Used", the dial(s) with a non-zero default value should be shown with a value of "0" in white

• tomasballtomasball Posts: 81

Ohhh!  Thanks!  That works.  Thank you very much.