How do I remove wrong colour on Lips?

I have gone through the Surfaces lips setup and deleted or set to white everything, but this remains.

I used "Texture Booster" to get the skin right, did a great job, but I am left with these awful lips.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• PatroklosPatroklos Posts: 533

pic

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16.28.39.png
    358 x 138 - 114K
  • kprkpr Posts: 47

Select Figure.

In Surfaces panel, in "Surfaces", find "Lips". Look at the "Base Colour", Right Click on the "Map" (Picture) and select "Browse". Open that file in your image editor of choice. Re-colour it (slightly) - If I do this, I make a copy of the file, then alter the copy, then (in Daz) set the Base Colour Map to that altered file... then you've got the original if you need it.

And/Or

In Surfaces panel, find "Skin Lips Nails" try altering the Translucency colour (a little) - you can also do that in the same setting tree as above (Surfaces panel, Surfaces. Lips)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,011

Reapplying the base materials would reset everything, otherwise you have to identify the chnages applied (don't forget that images may have gamma settings, in the Image Editor dialogue that can be accessed through the image picker menu in the Surfaces pane).

• PatroklosPatroklos Posts: 533

Hello Richard, yes, reapply, thanks