Draguulan for Dragon3 [commecial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,759
edited April 5 in The Commons

Da da Da da-Da da Da da Bat Dragon!!!!

Draguulan for Dragon 3

https://www.daz3d.com/draguulan-for-dragon-3

Draguulan Gigantus, the giant bat. It can be a powerful steed for warriors and vampires alike. The darkness is not an obstacle to slow it down. Fangs and claws make it a ferocious predator, that haunts caves and forgotten castles alike.

This set was designed with ultra-realistic PBR skin skin techniques. The high-definition morphs, dForce Fur, and High-Quality textures really bring this character to life for your renders.

What's Included and Features

• Draguulan for Dragon 3: (.DUF)
    • Draguulan Character Preset
    • Draguulan Shaping Preset
    • Draguulan Arm Fix Pose Preset
    • Draguulan Neck Fix Pose Preset
    • Draguulan dForce Fur Attachment
  • Material Options:
    • Five Full Skin Mats
    • Five Eye Material Presets

Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,014

What a cutey. In my cart.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,759

Richard Haseltine said:

But he is a vile and wretched mighty hell beast full of evil and chaos..................with big doey eyes that just suck you right in 

• RawArt said:

Richard Haseltine said:

But he is a vile and wretched mighty hell beast full of evil and chaos..................with big doey eyes that just suck you right in 

Cuteness! THAT'S what distinguishes the Truly Great Princes/esses of Darkness and Archdemons from the wanna-bes. 

Those rank amateurs have nothing but Sex and Riches to lure mortals into selling their foolish souls, but True Masters of the art of temptation understand that Adorableness is THE most irresistible force.

edited April 5

is the rider very small or the bat very large?

Post edited by RawArt on
  • @RawArt Will the PBR skin work with DS 4.11 or 4.12? I do have 4.21 as well.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,014

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

@RawArt Will the PBR skin work with DS 4.11 or 4.12? I do have 4.21 as well.

As I recall the PBR Skin shader needs DS 4.15.x.x or later.

I will have to go with Richard on that as I have no idea which version of d/s updated what.

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 806
    edited April 18

You could always convert to Iray Uber Shader and do some tweaking. It may not look 100% exactly as RawArt intended, but I've done this with quite a few PBR human skins, and several of Oso's Creatures. Sometimes I like the results better. I use Daz 4.11 and that's not stopping me from using Draguulan. He does look awesome, RawArt. Your dragon beasts are top notch.

EDIT: I've attached a not so pretty test I did with playing around with Draguulan's shader. I spent about 20 minutes tweaking things. While I don't think he has quite the richness and detail of the original PBR, it's decent enough thus far, I think. This is the gray/black skin version. Definitely, the mouth, tongue, and probably the teeth need more work on my end. The mouth needs more moisture.

Test.jpg
    931 x 704 - 282K
    Post edited by ZippyGuitar on
  • edited April 18

ZippyGuitar said:

You could always convert to Iray Uber Shader and do some tweaking. It may not look 100% exactly as RawArt intended, but I've done this with quite a few PBR human skins, and several of Oso's Creatures. Sometimes I like the results better. I use Daz 4.11 and that's not stopping me from using Draguulan. He does look awesome, RawArt. Your dragon beasts are top notch.

Thanks, I was hoping for this kind of answer. I will probably try it in both my older & newer DS versions. Due to my computer's age (I think), some models or environments work better or render faster with the older versions. 

Looking forward to playing with my new "pet," RawArt, even if it really is Chaotic Evil. ;)

EDIT: Oh, it still looks nice, ZippyGuitar.  I really need to find some good, easy to understand tutorials for tweaking Iray shaders. 

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • RawArt-I've added both this cute little guy and the amazing Genesis 9 Cthuloid to my wishlist!  They won't stay in there for long.  Great work!

So glad you like him....he did end up having alot of personality