Transfer utility problems, zbrush goz

Hello,

Suddenly having issues with transfer utility, where i will send a model to zbrush, sculpt on top then use transfer utility to fit it to the model to pose it, this was never intened to be perfect but would help me see how armor fit models. This never not worked, pretty flawlessly actually, would fit where i wanted easy. I havent used daz in 6mo came back upgraded to 4.22 and now transfer utility is not working like before. I do everything the same and when i hit okay on transfer utility, i cannot select the figure AND its not fit to the model. The only thing i can select is the clothing piece. Universal select tool is on and theres nothing unselectable in scene view. Ive tried a mix of things and cannot figure it out, will post pics of work flow

Ive tried different models, on normals bases everything and nothing is sticking. Also did a reinstall and nada

This isnt about weight painting as i have never needed that before. these are the settings that have ALWAYS worked in the past

thanks for help in advance

Screenshot 2024-04-05 112940.png
1199 x 1140 - 358K
Screenshot 2024-04-05 112947.png
351 x 497 - 16K
Screenshot 2024-04-05 113138.png
499 x 722 - 52K

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,692

Your tranfer utility image says you are using your model as source, and the charactar as target.

It shall be the other way round.