fix for daz running slow and slow after period of time?

anyone know if there is a fix for this?  after long period of time of using it, my daz slows down to a crawl or even cant even function where i have to end the task manually through task manager.  does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,603

Do you have the heat plugin installed? I seem to remember people saying in another thread that it was causing slow downs due to a memory leak or something.

• BAM! RendersBAM! Renders Posts: 114

SofaCitizen said:

Do you have the heat plugin installed? I seem to remember people saying in another thread that it was causing slow downs due to a memory leak or something.

Yeah I did.  Let me see if uninstalling it will help. I'll get back to you. 

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,028
    Yeah, can confirm this issue was caused by the heat plugin. And uninstalling it fixed it for me last week.

Yeah it has made a great change when I got rid of most of it.  For some reason I don't think I got rid of it all cause its still showing up in the panes menu so I may have to find where its still in my daz folder, but yeah getting rid of this is going to help Thank you.

ok it is fully gone now. i just had to do a clean reinstall of the software. lets hope its more stable.  i will not be getting that script again.

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,603

Cool, glad you got it sorted. Just FYI, you may want to edit your profile as your username has changed to your email address. This seems to be an issue with prefill/autocomplete on the form as noted here.

SofaCitizen said:

Cool, glad you got it sorted. Just FYI, you may want to edit your profile as your username has changed to your email address. This seems to be an issue with prefill/autocomplete on the form as noted here.

Ty I fixed it. 

edited April 8

Ty guys for helping.

Post edited by BAM! Renders on