My figure's fingers are mutating!

I have 4 figures (and mayber more) I'm having trouble with. They were converted to G9 from G8. When I pose the hand, well, take a look at the picture. I have no idea what's going on here. Any ideas out there?

Screenshot (139).png
1920 x 1080 - 603K

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,794
    edited April 13

You may need the step of Adjust Rigging to Shape.... Pls try the action from : Edit - Figure - Rigging - Adjust Rigging to Shape, while selecting the character in the scene.

If it works, then remember to ERC Freeze the body morph properties in Parameters pane.

Post edited by crosswind on
  • wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713
    edited April 13

Crosswind, that first step worked like a charm Thank you.

But I don't know about the ERC Freeze option. It's not under Parameters. I don't have that option.

On a side note, when I did that, my Parameters Tab went to the bottom of the list. Do you know how I can raise it back to the top?

Post edited by wildbillnash on

You need to firstly switch to Edit mode in Parameters pane with the right-click menu (screenshot 1), then right-click on the body morph property, you'll find ERC Freeze... (screenshot 2).

As for Parameters pane to the bottom... if it looks like the case in screenshot 3, you can just drag it (hold left mouse button to drag the tab...) to the top.

SNAG-2024-4-13 000.png
    551 x 776 - 49K
    SNAG-2024-4-13 001.png
    554 x 777 - 61K
    SNAG-2024-4-13 002.png
    553 x 771 - 43K

Thanks for the pics. That will help. As far as dragging the tab, I tried it already, several times. Didn't budge. I'm going back and try again. I'm going to ignore Einstein's defenition of insanity. (Doing the same thing several times and expecting different results.)

Nope, doesn't work.

Okay, just tried the edit mode option, but I don't get the screen you show in your pic. Here's what I got.

Screenshot (140).png
    1920 x 1080 - 528K

wildbillnash said:

Thanks for the pics. That will help. As far as dragging the tab, I tried it already, several times. Didn't budge. I'm going back and try again. I'm going to ignore Einstein's defenition of insanity. (Doing the same thing several times and expecting different results.)

Oh... if so, maybe you've locked docking....Pls try pressing Ctrl + U before dragging.

wildbillnash said:

Okay, just tried the edit mode option, but I don't get the screen you show in your pic. Here's what I got.

ERC Freezing should be done on a morph property... Go to the body morph property that you dialed, then right-click on it, you'll see the menu item of "ERC Freeze"...

Thanks, I'll check on them. I was wondering if there was somekind of locking taking place.

edited April 13

Well, I guess at figuring out where to find the body morph, etc. But I have no experience it this so I just don't know what you're talking about. Could you shoot me a picture so I can see?

Oh, the trick worked. I was able to move my tab back where it belong. Thanks again for your help.

Post edited by wildbillnash on

You just select "Currently Used" in Parameters pane, check if there's any dialed body morph property ?