Cthuloid for G9 [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,757

Cthuloid for Genesis 9

https://www.daz3d.com/cthuloid-for-genesis-9

The elder gods looked upon the humans and found them pleasing, thus their spawn spread forth. This grotesque alien seed brings a new level of horror to your worlds.

Poisoned tentacles cover razor-sharp teeth, let all who call them forth be warned, they are not easy to put back down.

This is not your grandma’s Calamari...

This set was designed with ultra-realistic PBR skin skin techniques. The high-definition morphs and High-Quality textures to really bring this character to life for your renders.

What's Included and Features

• Cthuloid for Genesis 9: (.DUF)
    • Cthuloid Character Preset
    • One Cthuloid Shaping Preset
    • One Cthuloid Tentacle Attachment
  • Material Options:
    • Four Full Skin Mats with Male Anatomical Elements
    • Six Eye Material Presets

Bonus points if you get the reference to the second pic ;)

Comments

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,309

RawArt said:

Bonus points if you get the reference to the second pic ;)

Hand shoots up into the air - "OOh! OOh! Pick me! PICK ME!" (I chuckled right away when I saw that promo!)
  • N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,437

I love himheart

I've had to add him to my wishlist though (my cat has a dental precedure coming up).

• It's in my wishlist right now.  Can you make an Innis version for G9?

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,757

Glad you like him (almost enough to put in your cart LOL)

I might eventually make something Innis-like...but since the original didnt do well, it will follow a different approach, maybe a mutant

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,483

You can make ANYTHING! This looks great!

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,757

Greybro said:

You can make ANYTHING! This looks great!

Hah...well...I keep trying 

• RawArt said:

Glad you like him (almost enough to put in your cart LOL)

I might eventually make something Innis-like...but since the original didnt do well, it will follow a different approach, maybe a mutant

Let me tell you what I am trying to do.

I'm trying to create a Lovecraftian horror-style, with Deep One Hybrids (both male & female) of varying degrees of infliction....so G9 fits the bill. If you do some sort of mutant, what would be great would be to include gills (whether on the neck or both sides of the waist)

•             surprise "WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!" he said, and with a Yiddish sounding accent, spoke of coming to Earth to practice medicine after giving up comedy, and is actually the alien discovered in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. His medical specialty is declaring people medically dead, whether they are or not. He is also very skilled in suturing severed limbs together. laugh