How to make anatomical G9 elements (penis) move naturally and follow body movements?

Hello, I have seen it done, and was wondering how is done? I want the penis of my character to move naturally when for instance, the characxter is walking. Anyone? Thanks

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,230

Define "naturally". If you mean that you want to apply physics to it, DS doesn't have great tools for that. I'm actually working on the same thing in Houdini right now, but if you wanted to stay in DS, you might want to try Fisio with the Soft-Body add-on.

• malakabroomalakabroo Posts: 6

Naturally means the way a penis would move when the rest of the body moves, for instance walking, or a better sample, jumping :)

Thanks

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,230

Yeah, you'd definitely need physics for that. I'm working with a ragdoll simulation, which I don't think is an option in DS, and the other option would be a soft-body simulation which would require the add-ons I linked above. You could MAYBE get it to work with a dForce sim, but you'd have to be pretty canny about your simulation parameters and probably make your own weightmap.