Is there a setting to hide products with Editorial License?

HeleneHelene Posts: 111
edited April 26 in The Commons

I never want to mistakenly purchase or use a product with Editorial License.  I looked around for a setting to hide them by default, but I don't see it. 
I know I can hide them individually, but I don't see a way to search for them that way.
Also it seems that products can get changed to Editorial after they have been listed - which is a huge problem!
I have seen Star Trek and Game of Thrones, so I wondered how DAZ was selling those things and found the Editorial License, but there are lots of TV shows and movies and whatever that I don't know about and might just think that a product looks nice / interesting and not immediately think to look for the Editorial License notice. 
I shouldn't have to scroll down to see it, It should be next to the Buy button! It should show up in the cart next to the item, and next to payment button in the cart.
Is there a way to never see products with Editorial License in the store ?
Is there a way to see products I have purchased that have an Editorial License?
Is there a way to get an immediate notification when a product I have purchased has had it's licence changed to Editorial?
Thanks!

Post edited by Helene on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,052

1) There's no setting to hide those items in the store. If you have the Daz deals browser add-on you can tell it to hide some products, so you could use that feature to manually hide them.

2) You can see what kind of licence you have for a product when you look at in the "product library" section of the site.

AFAIK there's no way to extract a list of "products I have with this kind of licence"

3) Licence changing to editorial should not happen, unless the license was setup wrongly on release.

A list of items with editorial license is maintained in this thread, you can subscribe to it to be notified when there are new editorial items: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/628906/editorial-license-items-list-listing-report-only-no-discussion/p1

• HeleneHelene Posts: 111

Thank you for the link to the list.  I am going through it now and hiding things :)