G2F Nabila fixing a morph error

ScoopeyScoopey Posts: 190

Hello there,

Anyone know how I can fix a morph error with the Nabila character for G2F...In some of my Renders I prefer to remove nipples or the naval depending on the clothing but in this case it is impossible since the content creators chose to stick the naval morph in with the head morph. No belly button until you use the head preset and since its custom, trying to reverse the effect using the naval morphs is fruitless.
A bit bonkers this me thinks!

Regards
Steve C

Post edited by Scoopey on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,501
    edited January 2016

That should probably be reported as a possible bug, by opening a technical suport ticket http://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

I do in fact have Nabila installed, it's true that there is some effect on the navel from the head morph (which should be reported) but the bulk of the work is done by the standard Navel morph and that can be zeroed - you are left with a slight raised rim about the navel location which should have little impact on most clothing and could be removed, I'd expect, with a low iteration smoothing modifier.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Looks like there was a navel morph present when the head was done...so in effect it is doubling up on the navel.  That is a definitely bug report material.