Lianna 9 - looking good

13»

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,216

That is the (optional, you can turn it off at bottom-left) pop-up that handles installing the base DS application and its content - it is OK if you want to stay up-to-date regardless, but if you might want to be selective it may be better to turn it off.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,763
    edited June 24

finally a render

lianna4.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 891K
    Post edited by daveso on
    edited June 24

I think Lianna 9 looks a lot like Ana de Armas  check closeup of above render,

ana.jpg
    1080 x 1350 - 731K
    Post edited by daveso on
  • DarkElfDarkElf Posts: 352

WOOOOOOOOOOW Daveso!!!!!! Looks like a photograph! Seriously beautiful! Gorgeous work. What lights did you use?

DarkElf said:

WOOOOOOOOOOW Daveso!!!!!! Looks like a photograph! Seriously beautiful! Gorgeous work. What lights did you use?

the 2nd picture is a photo... but if you're talking about the first, it was a combo of Iradiance light probe and Colm Jackson's Render Studio 

daveso said:

DarkElf said:

the 2nd picture is a photo... but if you're talking about the first, it was a combo of Iradiance light probe and Colm Jackson's Render Studio 

Oh. Okay. Thanks.

• stelaristelari Posts: 80

daveso said:

I think Lianna 9 looks a lot like Ana de Armas  check closeup of above render,

I can see that. (Lianna with Isolde's skin)

lianna_9.png
    1438 x 1863 - 4M
  • DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716

Thought I'd share my first render using Lianna 9. I'm glad I got her.

The New Librarian

WOW! NICE DustRider!

• The Inner CircleThe Inner Circle Posts: 226
    edited June 29

I must be getting dumber the older I get but I cannot figure out the Firearms 24.

Select Lianna 9 is the scene - load a gun prompt - it just loads on the ground.

Parent on the gun prop loads as none even with to Lianna 9 selected in the scene.

Change parent to Lianna 9 - select one of the spy poses and she poses but gun props still stays on the ground.

Going by the details in the Pro bundle I thought they were supposed to work together :

• A set of 5 realistic firearm props
    • A spy-inspired pose set making use of the weapons

Also with Lianna 9 selected in the scene, the props do not show in smart content tab until you untick filter by content.

Checked the meta data via db editor and found the campatibility base is set to firearms 24 and the compatibility to the name of the gun prop instead of Genesis 9.

Is this how it is supposed to be as I cannot say I am a fan of a prop that needs to be maneuvered into position, especially something that requires accurate placement like a gun with the finger on the trigger etc.

Maybe I just used to be spoilt with heirarchical poses like those used by Zeddicuss etc.

Any help appreciated. 

Post edited by The Inner Circle on
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

Do we have any word on when the male textures will be availble for the fantasy skin bundles?

SilverGirl said:

Do we have any word on when the male textures will be availble for the fantasy skin bundles?

The wording has been removed, hasn't it? So I would think that they will not be adding the male nipple maps.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

The wording has been removed, hasn't it? So I would think that they will not be adding the male nipple maps.

I hadn't checked the wording. I had thought they would be making good on the package as it was originally advertised, when I (and others) paid for it.

edited June 29

SilverGirl said:

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

I hadn't checked the wording. I had thought they would be making good on the package as it was originally advertised, when I (and others) paid for it.

And rightly so.

Post edited by DarkElf on
    edited June 29

SilverGirl said:

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

It seems not, my guess would be it was a simply copy-and-paste error and never meant to be there (I don't think it was in the details list). If it is a deal-breaker I can suggest only asking for a refund.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

DarkElf said:

WOW! NICE DustRider!

Thanks laugh 

The Inner Circle said:

I must be getting dumber the older I get but I cannot figure out the Firearms 24.

Parent on the gun prop loads as none even with to Lianna 9 selected in the scene.

Change parent to Lianna 9 - select one of the spy poses and she poses but gun props still stays on the ground.

Going by the details in the Pro bundle I thought they were supposed to work together :

Also with Lianna 9 selected in the scene, the props do not show in smart content tab until you untick filter by content.

Checked the meta data via db editor and found the campatibility base is set to firearms 24 and the compatibility to the name of the gun prop instead of Genesis 9.

Is this how it is supposed to be as I cannot say I am a fan of a prop that needs to be maneuvered into position, especially something that requires accurate placement like a gun with the finger on the trigger etc.

Maybe I just used to be spoilt with heirarchical poses like those used by Zeddicuss etc.

Any help appreciated. 

Interesting. I thought that the firearms would have some parented poses, but no. I did check the product pages, and there is no indication in the text description of the poses working with the firearms or that the firearms will automatically parent in place to G9. I guess it's a prime example of reading everything it the descriptions and not relying on what is seen in the promos.

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 428

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

It seems not, my guess would be it was a simply copy-and-paste error and never meant to be there (I don't think it was in the details list). If it is a deal-breaker I can suggest only asking for a refund.

Yes, they've removed the bit about the chest mats, but it still says this: "Skin includes  anatomical elements for masculine and feminine characters."

So it would be nice if they could decide if they can actually be bothered to support both genders on G9 or not. It's absolutely pointless having male anatomical elements for a character whose nipples are designed solely for breasts, unless you're into that kind of render (which, I assume, DAZ clearly must be).

Yes, I can move the nipples down in the texture myself, but if they're going to pull this kind of stunt and simply pretend "oh no, we didn't intend to support both genders on this character with male genital textures" then I might just ask for a refund, because this is ridiculous.

• DustRider said:

The Inner Circle said:

Any help appreciated. 

Interesting. I thought that the firearms would have some parented poses, but no. I did check the product pages, and there is no indication in the text description of the poses working with the firearms or that the firearms will automatically parent in place to G9. I guess it's a prime example of reading everything it the descriptions and not relying on what is seen in the promos.

That is why I added the section I have highlighted above. I would have just seen them as independant assets in the bundle (as weird as that may seem to me). But the fact that the explicitly mention the set of firearms and then the poses that make use of them sure sounds like they should work together to me. I suppose putting a set of firearms that work with the poses once you manually position and adjust them yourself does not have the same ring to it.

The Inner Circle said:

DustRider said:

The Inner Circle said:

Any help appreciated. 

That is why I added the section I have highlighted above. I would have just seen them as independant assets in the bundle (as weird as that may seem to me). But the fact that the explicitly mention the set of firearms and then the poses that make use of them sure sounds like they should work together to me. I suppose putting a set of firearms that work with the poses once you manually position and adjust them yourself does not have the same ring to it.

Lol!

Agreed, that doesn't roll of the tongue in a very graceful fashion. I was also expecting everything to work together without a lot of manual intervention.  If I had bought just the guns and poses, or if that was my main reason for getting the bundle, I might be tempted to ask for a refund. But I was really interested in the character and other items in the pro bundle, so I'll let it go. Besides, quite often there is a lot of tweaking of the item's position (gun, sword, bow, etc.), and the grasp of the hand, so doing it all manually may not be much more work.

• Hello all, quick question, does anyone know if the bodysuit in the Spy Affairs Poses for PosesLianna 9 in Pro Bundle is available for purchase? Thanks! 

• sidsid Posts: 432
  • franky85franky85 Posts: 132
    edited July 30

I have attached a set of two morphs (zip file in attachment) I made for her that turns her breasts into the default G9 shape, and another that turns them into the base feminine shape. Unfortunately her body HD morph has a contour that was not meant to be used with differently shaped breasts. You can always use the HD morph from some other character.

My morphs assume you have Lianna 9's body dialed in - they are not complete body morphs. Her body + either of these morphs will let you dial in the shape you want much more easily than trying to fix them from scratch with regular morphs.

Hope it helps someone =)

Morph Sliders

Default Shape

Lianna 9 Breasts Neutralizer (base G9 shape)

Lianna 9 Base Feminine Breasts

Lianna 9 Body HD Details breast contour issue

1 - Lianna Default.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 136K
    2 - Lianna Breasts Neutralizer (G9 Base shape).jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 137K
    3 - Lianna Base Feminine Breasts.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 137K
    4 - Lianna HD woes.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 67K
    zip
    zip