Lady Goo

Comments

• TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,213

DarkElf said:

TesseractSpace said:

Having some fun with the colors. :)

Cool pic. Where'd you get the Federation uniforms? If not here, you can sitemail me if you don't mind to avoid issues with violations or some such thing.

It used to be sold here, the base outfit still is:

dForce Next Generation Casual Wear for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D

But the addon with the textures, com badge, and rank pips is no longer in the store.

• DarkElfDarkElf Posts: 352

Thanks TerreactSpace. :-)

• Fabiana said:

What type of shader are you looking for?
    This character has its own, but I am not sure what I can offer or already did. Are you talking about something in special?

Thank you!  

I don't see one listed, the only shader i see is a glitter shader... i would love to have seen a shader to match the materials used in the creation of Lady Goo then it could be used on things like fairy wings and jewelry. 

SilverGirl said:

Cerrag said:

Love it and Love the promos too - Well done!!!  heart

Yes, and may I especially say 'thank you' for the 'how my skin works' slide. As someone who's still trying to get a handle on how all this functions (with varying degrees of success) having it spelled out like you did was great, and the formatting with the dial pictures bypassed my brain's tendency to bluescreen when I'm faced with a text list of definitions (or more frequently, documentation that just says "you can adjust stuff by using X, Y, Z" and assumes I know what each does).

I agree. I love the explaination of how to use her options! A great idea and much appreciated. I just might take a screen shot of that just as a quick reference.

SolitarySandpiper said:

Fabiana said:

This character has its own, but I am not sure what I can offer or already did. Are you talking about something in special?

Thank you!  

I don't see one listed, the only shader i see is a glitter shader... i would love to have seen a shader to match the materials used in the creation of Lady Goo then it could be used on things like fairy wings and jewelry. 

I just copy the body surface. But I suppose one could make the various materials into shaders too. 

• felisfelis Posts: 4,185

I have no use for a goo girl, but somehow she managed to sneak into my content library.

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,154
    edited July 27

columbine said:

Whereas I'm buying her just for the surfaces. (Facially, she's the same as Gladys or Beverly, both of whom I already own; Mechasar likes that moonpie face a lot, and so do I, but I already own it twice.)

I like her a lot for being a G9 version of Beverly. :)

I'm curious, what figures' textures were used in this promo image?

Post edited by lou_harper on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,300
    edited July 27

Interesting character.

LadyGoo01.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 994K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • MechasarMechasar Posts: 202

Congrats to all for these beautiful creations!

lou_harper said:

columbine said:

Whereas I'm buying her just for the surfaces. (Facially, she's the same as Gladys or Beverly, both of whom I already own; Mechasar likes that moonpie face a lot, and so do I, but I already own it twice.)

I like her a lot for being a G9 version of Beverly. :)

I'm curious, what figures' textures were used in this promo image?

1st Girl On The Left:

• Lady Goo Body = 95%
    • Lady Goo Head = 14%
    • Sukai 8 Head = 46%
    • Aiko 8 Head= 6%
    • Rinne 8 Head = 13%
    • Textures From Babina 8

2nd Girl:

• Lady Goo Body = 100%
    • Lady Goo Head = 12%
    • Anghard 8 Head = 66%
    • Gladys Head = 46%
    • Talia Head = 16%
    • Textures From Sahira 8

3rd Girl:

• Lady Goo Body = 100%
    • Lady Goo Head = 5%
    • Gladys Head = 38%
    • Zuna Head = 80%
    • Textures From Celani 8

About their accessories, you can find them listed on the product page ;)

Thanks for all of the settings, @Mechasar.

You did a splendid job on the creation.

edited July 28

Lady Goo makes me want to experiment more in Daz Studio.

LadyGoo02.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 389K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,154

Mechasar said:

1st Girl On The Left:

• Lady Goo Body = 95%
    • Lady Goo Head = 14%
    • Sukai 8 Head = 46%
    • Aiko 8 Head= 6%
    • Rinne 8 Head = 13%
    • Textures From Babina 8

2nd Girl:

• Lady Goo Body = 100%
    • Lady Goo Head = 12%
    • Anghard 8 Head = 66%
    • Gladys Head = 46%
    • Talia Head = 16%
    • Textures From Sahira 8

3rd Girl:

• Lady Goo Body = 100%
    • Lady Goo Head = 5%
    • Gladys Head = 38%
    • Zuna Head = 80%
    • Textures From Celani 8

About their accessories, you can find them listed on the product page ;)

Thank you!

edited July 29

Rendering Lady Goo at least once per day,
    makes daily stress go away.

LadyGoo03.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,517

I'm claiming it had to be done.

Gallery Link

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

Matt_Castle said:

Gallery Link

Yasss!!! I was wondering how long until we got a goo-centaur render!! 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,539

LOL no character is safe from Matt Castle lol

I was wondering if anyone has made something like babification for 8 for 9, cause I bet she would be adorable as a baby or toddler.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,862
    edited July 30

Faeryl Womyn said:

I was wondering if anyone has made something like babification for 8 for 9, cause I bet she would be adorable as a baby or toddler.

https://www.daz3d.com/babyfication-for-caryn-8-and-tobyn-8

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited July 30

Faeryl Womyn said:

I think we can call her Baby Goo :D I used Caryna for Carin and Lady Goo head at 20% for this quick demo (Forest Guardian Outfit for clothes).

BabyGoo_demo01.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 850K
    BabyGoo_demo02.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 121K
    Post edited by Mechasar on

Decided to make shaders out of every material preset, having a lot of fun with the set.

gooey.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

Mechasar said:

Faeryl Womyn said:

I think we can call her Baby Goo :D I used Caryna for Carin and Lady Goo head at 20% for this quick demo (Forest Guardian Outfit for clothes).

These are quite lovely.

Is this a Shader or a Preset or are is it using a Material preset and if a Preset which Shader is it for please, i'm getting a bit confused. 

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 384

Matt_Castle said:

It definitely had to be done.

Excellent use of the Slime Attack props btw.

Is this a Shader or a Preset or are is it using a Material preset and if a Preset which Shader is it for please, i'm getting a bit confused. 

In short, in Daz Studio we call “Material” a preset of textures and materials with maps referred to a specific model (you select the whole model, then you choose its material, and you get it fully texturized and “materialized”). So, you need a specific model with a precise UV-map in order to apply a “material” on.

We also call “Hierarchical Material” a preset of the previous materials that apply on a model and all its attachment/wearables (e.g. Lady Goo’s hair). This option has the disadvantage of not allowing the user to manage the material options individually during saving.

On the other hand, we call “Shader” a preset of 1 texture and/or 1 material (commonly including an universal seamless map) that you can use on every model and prop. But in this case you can’t apply a shader on a model by just selecting it and choosing the shader. In this case you need to select the model, then go to the Surface pane and select every single surface where you want to apply the shader.

For these good reasons all the options included in the Lady Goo product are just “Materials” or “Hierarchical Material”, with the only exception of the “Lady Goo Glittering Shader” (located in the Materials/Shades folder) that allows you to add metallic flakes in the Lady Goo’s body by choosing her surfaces singly.

felis , Artini , Matt_Castle , TesseractSpace

Stunning artworks!!!

Thanks a lot, @Mechasar

Your creations are just stunning.

edited July 30

Mixing Lady Goo with the other characters provides additional fun and entertainment.

LadyGoo04.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 244K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • FabianaFabiana Posts: 138

TesseractSpace said:

SolitarySandpiper said:

Fabiana said:

Thank you!  

I just copy the body surface. But I suppose one could make the various materials into shaders too. 

OH I am so sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you was asking me for a shader LOL... what I couldn´t do because this product is from other artist LOL!

These pics you all are doing are awesome! What fun!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,539

Mechasar said:

Faeryl Womyn said:

She's so adorable, just hope babification for Caryn is still on sale on thursday. 

edited July 31

Lady Goo on Caryn.

Still do not know how to make tip of the nose looks like its rest

and make forehead not so dark.

Caryn01.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 268K
    Post edited by Artini on