Genesis Series Clone for Star Please!

Aiijuin GraphicsAiijuin Graphics Posts: 171
edited February 2016 in Product Suggestions

I have never made a request here, but I do have one now - since I have been Googling this for about half a year just to see if anyone has made thia on any other 3D website, like ShareCG, RuntimeDNA, or Renderosity. 

Sadly no.

I see that Aeridis3D has a free Genesis, Aiko 3, Genesis 2, and Victoria 4 Clone for the Runtime DNA character, "Star."

Personally, Star is adorable, but I would like to use her clothing/hair on my Genesis 2 & Genesis toony characters (Aiko 5, Aiko 6, Kimberly, Toony Amy, Jasmin, Sadie... etc).  I can manually adjust Star's hair to conform okay to the heads of my toons, but hair is much easier than fitting clothing. 

Therefore, I ask humbly if someone knows how to make a Star Clone to transfer wearables of Star over to the Genesis, Victoria 4, Genesis 2 characters, s --- it would be greatly appreciated!

PS: I would pay for that clone/those clones if they were offered here on DAZ, just don't make it exclusively for only DAZ 4.9 Connect, please!!!!!  I don't have an internet connection on my Workstation where I render.

heart

Post edited by Aiijuin Graphics on

Comments

• Yay!  I asked, you delivered - sort of.  Star 2.0 is clone, but she's pretty much what I was looking for! 

THANK YOU to all of the creators who helped make her possible!!!!

heartheartheart

• Sorry.. "Not a clone"  I can't fix typos on an iPad.