Reality 4.2 and GIS biosuit

I'm using Gis Biosuit with Reality 4.2 and I'd like to know how to get the COLORED glows from the promo images.

I know that I can use the light emission property with the maps included, but the result is a white glow, not a colored one.

Yes, in Lux render,"Lights" tab, it's possible to change the color or temperature of the light emitted by the map, but the little pieces of the suit won't glow with the desired color, they are showed WHITE.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

1) post this question on runtimedna.com forums, you will get a ton of help

2) include a screen shot of how you have them set now along with a pic of how you want them to look.

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

There's a Reality thread in the Art Studio  here , where the developer and other users of Reality helps out with any questions about using Reality.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

There's a Reality thread in the Art Studio  here , where the developer and other users of Reality helps out with any questions about using Reality.

whoa! when did this happen?

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

whoa! when did this happen?

Novica started the thread on February 23rd and set up a chat with Paolo where he answered questions about Reality :) Paolo monitors the thread very closely and is really quick to answer and help out. 

• rubazeperubazepe Posts: 18

Thanks a lot Ferretmania. I think I'll post my question in the new preta3d forums.