Expressions Dissapeared

Hi Everyone.

I was looking for a solution to my problem for 2 days now, and don't seem to find any info on it.

While working on some facial expressions for my G3 characters, all of a sudden the "Expressions" menu under the "Pose Control" tab, mostly dissapeared.

Now, instead of the big list of expression sliders I only have 5 of them left, which is really random...

I tried reinstalling DAZ and all the content, but the issue remains exactly the same - only 5 of the expressions are usable, instead of the long list that was there before.

I really hope someone can shed some light on this issue! Thanks!

screenshot of the situation: http://postimg.org/image/4kfqjvia3/

Comments

• It may be a content directory issue, if the expressions were off on their own and the directory has been dropped frok the list. Though reinstalling should have fixed that. Can you recall which expression packs you have? The ones listed, other than the character based one, look like the ones that come with the base figure.

• Thanks for your reply, Richard!

I have tried reinstalling and re-downloading all the assets, but it didn't fix the issue.

What's curious, is that I can still see all the Expressions in the default Daz folder, but only a few of them are displaying within the actual DAZ interface.... so werid...

I don't mess around with the directories and stuff, so I am really clueless as how to solve it...

I attach the screenshot to show that all the Expressions are supposedly there but don't display - http://postimg.org/image/6lwu1hctn/

I will try to install and test out on a different computer - but the fact that even a reinstall doesn't fix this issue seems really strange...

Thanks for your help!

• The files with alias in their name are not the morphs, they are redirects so that the slider is also accessible on the head bone. I expect the actual expression files (start CTRL I think) are there too but please check.