Forum Response Notifications

DondecDondec Posts: 243

In the old forum you had a check box  opion to be notified of any responses.  I'm not seeing that any more, and not getting notifications any more.

Did it move?  I'd like to turn that back on.  It was convient and certainly worth having.

- Don

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2016

Next to the gear icon at the top of the thread there is a faint litle star. Click on that an you bookmark the thread.

If you then go to your profile, by clicking on your name under your avatar image and clcik on the gear icon there, you get a drop down list.  Click on "Edit Profile"   the top option there is "Notification Preferences"  which you can then set up to recieve notifications as you prefer.   If you click  "Pop Up"  thenwhen someone posts you get a quick pop up on bottm left of the forum page, but it is also file in "notfications" from the main gear icon at the top of the page, in the blue line.

Edited to fix typos.  I swear my keyboard keys move sometimes.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

The little star, on the far right of the title line...click it.  It should turn yellow...that 'bookmarks' the thread, which is basically the same as the old notifications.

• DondecDondec Posts: 243

Oh wow, never would have found that.  TY

- Don