Making a Dress for MFD, needs some help.

ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

I've been making a dress for MFD. I plan to put it out as a freebie because, well, I have a lot of free stuff, so I want to give back:)

I have all my maps made. I have my settings in 3DL, Iray, and Reality more or less set*.  I have the shape levers for MFD set.

Here are the questions going forward:

***How do i save it?

Saving as Material Preset has given me the colors/shaders stuff, but not the shape.

Saved a Wearable preset, but instead got the model I was using, not the dress.

*** I'm using G2F's MFD to build this. I'd like this to work on Gen and G3F's.  I've tested the Material presets I made, and those work on Gen, but going back to the previous, I was wrong on how to get the shape right.

*** I'll be looking for someone to test this once I get it all saved and packaged in the different render engines. Any volunteers:D

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,072

Try a properties preset, that should give you the option to save shape, pose and materials.

About the shape, be aware that the various versions of the MFD might not have the same morphs so the same preset may not work on all versions.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Thanks! Property Preset did the job!

Yeah, it kind of works on the Genesis for a few of the settings, but not all of them..I guess ce la vie on that. I'll have to look at the G3F one.