Daz connect products disapear from product library

Hello, I have some strange things happening with the offline content.

I have installed the whole content of my lib (around 1400 files), and all the DAZ Connect products. These are instaleld in the default path in c:\ (in windows 8.1) DAZ works perfectly fine.

Some time when I launch DAZ,  I have the files in "Products" from the DAZ Connect are no longer installed and I have to reinstall them oftenly. I don't know/understand why they disapear. I need to reinstall them.

In my drive organisation C drive has the program and connect library, while the ZIP download folder and lib are in a D drive (with plenty of place).

Note that I use DAZ in 2 computers, a desktop and a laptop with the same account (I do not use them in the same time).  I have no problem in the laptop, files sty in place, this happen only in the desktop (according to the DAZ rules).

PC, Win 8.1/64 bits 16gb, Geforce 970/4gb C: SSD512, D: HDD 1To.  All works perfectly fine in all other applications.

Any clue, ideas on what is happening ?

Comments

• Is this using DS 4.9.1.30?

• Zorg2000Zorg2000 Posts: 11

Yes, the one installed by the manager, the 4.9.1.30.

• OK, that's odd. Presumably the CMS is running or you wouldn't see anythign at all, so I'm not sure what can be happening. You may need to open a support ticket if mo other suggestions can be offered.

• Zorg2000Zorg2000 Posts: 11

Thanks for your answer, I will do

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,228

I had problems like this after an earlier beta release corrupted my database. After that, even the actual release didn't work right, because the database was bad.  I eventually gave up and reset the database and reinstalled everything. Since then, I haven't had this problem.