Animation tutorials?

edited April 2016 in New Users

Is possible to make a short animation from zero for a beginner?

Do you know any animation tutorial? 

Thanks!

Post edited by Super cheese sandwich on

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Yep, I did it not too long ago.  DAZ has a series of short videos on their Youtube channel that I followed.  I learned a lot, enough that so far, I've managed to do a short camera walkthrough of the set I'm using for my experiment into making an animation.  It needs a lot of work, but I was able to move the camera around and open some doors and stuff.  I'm still working on adding people doing stuff.  It was fun and not that difficult.  If you want to see what I did, click on the link in my signature to my laboratory thread and the video is posted in the thread.

• In DAZ can you parent two figures together.  For example in Poser, I can parent one V4 Figure to another, and I've created a few rolling fight animations.  e.g. two women rolling down a hill side all tangled up rolling and slapping.  The rotation motion is relatively easy but time consuming to adjust.  Can I somehow do something like this in DAZ and animate?

Basically with parenting hip to hip, as the parent figure rolls or rotates, the body parented to it simply follows around it, you then adjust the respective axis to get the rotaing leg locked hugging or hair pulling ball, to move or roll in a specific direction as in down hill.

• JakeEdwardJakeEdward Posts: 51
    edited April 2016

In DAZ can you parent two figures together.  For example in Poser, I can parent one V4 Figure to another, and I've created a few rolling fight animations.  e.g. two women rolling down a hill side all tangled up rolling and slapping.  The rotation motion is relatively easy but time consuming to adjust.  Can I somehow do something like this in DAZ and animate?

Basically with parenting hip to hip, as the parent figure rolls or rotates, the body parented to it simply follows around it, you then adjust the respective axis to get the rotaing leg locked hugging or hair pulling ball, to move or roll in a specific direction as in down hill.

This parenting option is also good for other two figure animations, e.g. dancing, skydiving[duo], etc 

Post edited by JakeEdward on