Unwanted keyframe movements

albertonbob01albertonbob01 Posts: 9
edited April 2016 in New Users

Hey guys, another question, maybe another obvious answer. Still in the ropes with the animation stuff, but i'd love to master it.

I've made a long animation with aniblocks, the last key in the last aniblock i made applied to the figure for the entire timelime (rotations and translates ect) . I deleted the whole aniblock, and re-inserted poses i had in the aniblocks, but the whole figure's timeline seems to be stuck in those last made key adjustments. Usually when this happens i re-insert saved poses in the aniblocks and the whole animation seems to realign itself back. I saved while and after i made that last keyframe, so i can't revert back to a old saved file.

The saved presets i made now only work in a single keyframe that i've applied them to, and not the whole aniblock.

And on the topic of preset poses and aniblocks, why don't they always stick to a keyframe when i apply them  to one, is there something i'm doing wrong there, should i abandoned using saved poses and set everything just in animate block keys?

Post edited by albertonbob01 on

Comments

• Ok i worked it out, scene parameters were adjusted for the figure across whole timeline for some reason, but i zero'ed out all the parameters and now all good:-) Cheers anyways. 

Wouldn't mind anyones advice on why my first preset pose key doesn't stick to my first animate block.