Possible errata - Today's sale discounts printed incorrectly?

CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766

Hmm.  Both the e-mail blast and the rotating banner on the front page say "Save up to 75% off", yet the highest discount offered on the sale page itself is only 16% for new releases and 52% for Artist catalog items... which works out to a best case discount of only 66%, on either a new release item with the 30% discount or on an Artist catalog item that's also a DAZ Original if you have the PC+ discount.  In addition, there's a "*t" qualifier on the bottom of the sale page that dosesn't seem to have a corresponding item on the page itself, and the fact that you get a 4% discount for buying just one new item, which means the sale price for a single new item is actually 33%, not 4%.  Given that 1.) a 4% discount is pretty ridiculously small, 2.) that a single item qualifier doesn't even make sense, 3.) the lack of any "*t" marked text in the sale text body, 4.) that the disclaimesrs do specifically state that the discounts don't apply to any PC+ items, and 5.) these discounts happen to be exactly the same structure as the stacking discounts on the Gift Cards with purchase, would I be correct in assuming that somehow the discount structure for the Gift Card Discounts has erroneously been listed for ALL the New Items?    

Otherwise, I just don't see any way that the advertised 75% discount is even possible under the terms of the sale. 

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,996

There's a 50% extra discount on the new PC+ items at the bottom of the page, if you buy 4+ of today's new release items. The PC+ items have a base discount of 50% for non-PC members, so you'd end up with 75% discount, or even more in case you are a PC member.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,173

I've just had it pointed out to me in another thread that the 75% is on the new PC+ items today - if you buy four new items today you get 50% off the 50% off i.e. 75%

Capture.JPG
    958 x 277 - 62K
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766
    BeeMKay said:

There's a 50% extra discount on the new PC+ items at the bottom of the page, if you buy 4+ of today's new release items. The PC+ items have a base discount of 50% for non-PC members, so you'd end up with 75% discount, or even more in case you are a PC member.

Hmm.  Apparently this wasn't working for PC+ members until just a few minutes ago.   I tried putting four "New Look"  items in my cart multiple times and the price of the PC+ items stayed rigidly fixed at $1.49, which is the regular PC+ price.  I logged out, put the items in the cart and got the 75% off, then logged back in and BLATZ...the store locked up.  But when I pulled it up again, the discounts had finally applied.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited April 2016

I love the sales here, but that one was way too confusing for me this morning. Not enough coffee to figure it out that early in the A.M., LOL

Post edited by Llynara on