How do you Correctly Display And include anatomical elements?

nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931

I bought B JAY for G2M. Everything is working . Textures everything but first of all. He doesn't have genetalia. Not that i need it since he'l be clothes but In DAZ 4.9. how do you put genetalia on men?  I've neveer been able to do it.  Then there is a MAT for  B JAY GENITALIA. When i apply it. it's just a weird texture and it covers the lower body with Black color and genetalia color. I guess that's cause he doesn't have the genetalia on. How do you put one on?

The only thing i see in the Parameters tab there is a genetil bump morph. But that is not the actual genital

(Title Edited)

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947

You need the 'toast' (geo-grafted anatomical element) that only comes with a Pro bundle of the G2 and G3 figures.

• nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931

Oh i see. Thanks for the info

edited June 2016

Ok Thanks. well i decided not to. I don't even need genetalia. but thanks. At first i was wondering because the character i bought has a texture for genitalia. that's why

Post edited by nokoteb99 on
  • LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

any of the daz characters, like Michael: http://www.daz3d.com/michael-6-pro-bundle or Gianni or Lee

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947

If you are just wanting to show the bulge under clothing then something like that will be fine.  If you want the actual item you'll need a pro bundle

• ArkadySkiesArkadySkies Posts: 206

If he's clothed you'd just want to use a bulge morph anyway, but if you need an anatomically correct male figure and don't have $$$ to spend on a Pro Bundle full of things you might never use, Anatomically Correct Male by ghastly on sharecg might work though you'll probably need to alter the textures to match the skin textures.

SimonJM said:

If you are just wanting to show the bulge under clothing then something like that will be fine.  If you want the actual item you'll need a pro bundle

Yeah thanks i'll be fine with the bulge morph. I don't want the actual thing