Does anybody know this clothingset is? I'm thankful for every hint

Does anybody know this clothingset? I'm thankful for every hint

It's used for promotion on this product: http://www.daz3d.com/uht2-fantasy-colors

Thanks for your help :)

Best wishes

Greta

KlamotteNachbauen.JPG
403 x 896 - 94K

Comments

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391

laughlaughlaugh  That is a secret sneak peek at my current project.  Was wondering if anyone would notice.  It's an outfit for G3F which I have on my Aiko 6 Legacy Morph for Genesis 3 Females.

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

secret preview!!!!

isn't it the cutest?

• GretaGreta Posts: 22

Thanks very much for the information Slosh. I can't wait to get the clothes, they looks great!!! :) 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Slosh said:

laughlaughlaugh  That is a secret sneak peek at my current project.  Was wondering if anyone would notice.  It's an outfit for G3F which I have on my Aiko 6 Legacy Morph for Genesis 3 Females.

Awesome, she has flat shoes. :)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Slosh said:

I'm looking forward to seeing this in the store. It looks fantastic! :D

Thanks, all :)  I just finished it this morning before going to bed to sleep all day (nasty habit of us PAs, I'm afraid).  Getting ready to start promos and put it together to submit to Daz.  Fingers crossed

• GretaGreta Posts: 22

It's out now and it is fantastic! I love it. Thanks for modeling Slosh :D

Greta said:

It's out now and it is fantastic! I love it. Thanks for modeling Slosh :D

Thank-you, Greta :)  I feel like I've been waiting forever, lol... I'm happy you like it