Daz 4.9.2 texture change doesn't refresh

Hello people of the world. Daz it's being a very, very naughty boy.
Let's say I have a diffuse texture applied to a cube but I need to make changes in photoshop to the diffuse texture file. I go to phshop, modify the file and save it with the same name. I return to Daz, the new diffuse texture doesn't show in the object so, I put the diffuse file to NONE, the old image goes bye, bye. I click again in the diffuse channel, browse my pc, open the NEWER version, which was modified in phshop and saved with the same name, aaand Daz re opens the old image, no changes. The preview window does not updates. The solution I've found is to save the jpg file with a new name. Any one knows why is this happening and how to fix?

It's really annoying because I end up with a collection of textures for each modification I do   ie:   cube diffuse_02 cube diffuse_03, etc. etc.

Is this a DAZ's bug?

Thank you dudes and dudettes.

Comments

• Have you tried the Refresh Images command? Ctrl(Win)/cmd(Mac)-i, or its in the Surface option menu. Even with that, DS can sometimes fail to refresh them correctly.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Sometimes when I do that, refreshing images as I go, it doesn't work, so I have to do another change in photoshop to the pic (a pixel change)..save again and hit refresh again in Daz, and then it takes.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    Scavenger said:

Sometimes when I do that, refreshing images as I go, it doesn't work, so I have to do another change in photoshop to the pic (a pixel change)..save again and hit refresh again in Daz, and then it takes.

I've had this happen occsaionally.