No Send to unreal

After installing the Daz to unreal bridge, I cannot find it under send to in the file when I tried to send a character to unreal. Please assist

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

After installing the Daz to unreal bridge, I cannot find it under send to in the file when I tried to send a character to unreal. Please assist

What is the "version of daz you are using???, if i'm not wrong it was made to work on 4.12+, second check if it is appearing under the "edit", if also not, check if you had previous epic version it will conflict with the current one.

• Ellessarr said:

What is the "version of daz you are using???, if i'm not wrong it was made to work on 4.12+, second check if it is appearing under the "edit", if also not, check if you had previous epic version it will conflict with the current one.

Thanks for your response, I am using 4.12, and it is not under "edit"

• Did you by chance have the one from the Epic Marketplace installed previously.  There's a conflict between them currently.  Some tips to fix it here: http://davidvodhanel.com/daz-to-unreal-switching-from-epic-marketplace-to-daz-marketplace/

• I did not install any other one. I am thinking to just uninstall daz and reinstall it again

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

I did not install any other one. I am thinking to just uninstall daz and reinstall it again

yeah maybe would be good you "reinstall the daz studio from 0  then instal the plyuggin

• I'm not sure what else would stop it from loading.  Is it possible you have more than one copy of Daz installed?

You can also search for the word Unreal in the log and see if anything pops up "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\log.txt"

• I'm having the same issues. I have the latest build to Daz3D at the moment, UE4, and the Daz To Unreal bridge. It may be different on my end because I'm on a Mac but yeah. I'm also not getting the "Send To Unreal" prompt in the File section. 

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

Had the same problem, till I opened a fresh instance of DAZ Central; and the opening splash asked if I wanted to add the asset.

• I'm not sure if a version was ever released for Mac.  I haven't tried building for Mac myself.

• This option doesn't show in my DAZ. I installed the plugin yet it doesn't show. Please Help

Screenshot 2022-08-27 093907.png
    1886 x 78 - 7K
    Screenshot 2022-08-27 094103.png
    529 x 427 - 32K