Just bought that now it's on sale/free!

Harkonnen1969Harkonnen1969 Posts: 131
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is it just me or do I find that when I buy stuff it tend to go on sale or given away not long after! When I joined pc club I found that some of the stuff I just bought became free, LOL! Probably just my bad luck!

Thanks for the free stuff by the way!

Comments

• Harkonnen1969Harkonnen1969 Posts: 131
    edited December 1969

and the nice sales as well!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,351
    edited December 1969

Except for PA sale items purchased to receive punches or purchased with punch discounts or coupons, if you bought it within the last 30 days you can always request a refund.

Charlie

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Is it just me or do I find that when I buy stuff it tend to go on sale or given away not long after! When I joined pc club I found that some of the stuff I just bought became free, LOL! Probably just my bad luck!

What stuff if I may? Perhaps more people can get the freebies :). I think that you can submit a help ticket and get a refund.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

What stuff if I may? Perhaps more people can get the freebies :). I think that you can submit a help ticket and get a refund.

People can get the freebies if they are PC members, part of the PC anniversary sale

edited December 1969

Not too sure if it's worth the hassle, some of the items in the 25 Platinum Club Mega Pack I bought not too long ago, like the courtyard, deco club and sky rider with the colours! there might have been others but not sure!

I also bought a tutorial video for lightwave accidentally, not sure if it was a mistake due to one too many or mistaken for for the program itself! I don't have Lightwave or intend to buy it at the price that it is because I don't do this for a living and get no income from it!

edited December 1969

I also bought Aslan court 1 and 3 but that was a while back I think!

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Then submit a ticket. Remember to list the order's number.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Remembering of course that the money back guarantee is for 30 days

Better Than Risk Free

We're so convinced that you'll like our products that we offer a 30-day money back guarantee with every purchase made on our site! Try out any product in our store for thirty days. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we'll give you your money back.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

If I buy something that goes on sale within 30 days I will ether ask for a price adjustment or purchase it at the new price, and return the previous order.

Sometimes if the item is a small amount I don't bother.