13891_Casual1950Gen_v1.0_ds.exe - pc - Shoes don't fit

SarunaSaruna Posts: 50

Hello.

All clothing of this set is fit to Genesis - but shoes don't. They are under the feet of Genesis.
I work with DS 4.5.1.6. What can I do please?

Saruna

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Select the shoes in the Scene tab, and have a look in the Parameters tab to see if there is a fix for them. There may even be a pose file for the shoes to zero the feet or fix the pose.

• SarunaSaruna Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your answer. I've got it! :)

In Parameter Palette was no deal but in Content Library I have found a pose for the Genesis feet - and that's it.
    I have searched only in Smart Content Tab for a feet pose.

edited December 1969

Glad you found it.

The Content Library tab will always show what is installed, whether it has Metadata or not. It also has a search function at the top of the tab which works pretty well.

Metadata will improve as time goes by. You can also use Categories, which is a bit of work at the outset, but a lot of people say it is worth it in the long run.

edited December 1969

Oh yes it realy worth with Categories.
    I made the experience with Poser. I have organized my Content in 17 external runtimes and even with Categories. ;)

What do you think will be better: Poser and Daz Studio Content in same runtimes oder better each Program separated?

edited December 1969

For the latest Poser items I am installing, I put them into the My Library folder (which has a Runitme floder inside it), but I also have lots of other Poser runime folders for Buildings, Vegetation, Vehicles, and some of the older Generation 3 models among others.

The My Library folder can get very large over time. I back it up every week or so, so I wont lose too much if it ever gets destroyed.

edited December 1969

Yesterday I have startet to install all the kept DC-Files for bought items in my external Runtimes and can now grab them in DS too. :)
    I make only backups from my zipped content and the database I made for it. Some of my runtimes ore too big for backup on USB-HDD - that will take hours of hours... %-P