Carrara Challenge #26: “Caustics and Nautical” Voting Thread

2»

Comments

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496

Oops - forgot to vote!  Not that it matters `cause the winners were among my favorites anyway. :)

Congrats to all!

@chickenman - really excellent challenge theme, great job.

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

Winners check your PM's

I must appologize to Tango Alpha for not thanking him in the winning announcement,and thank him so much for sponsoring this challenge unsolicited.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Cheers!  Congrats!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,989

well done to the prize winning Carrara-ists and the sponsors for their support yes

good job chickenman wink

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

Very interesting challenge and filled of excellent entries, thank you to ChickenMan to have done the work in my place!
    If MD Olsen sees this post: I didn't receive the price of PhilW yet, it was precisely the most interesting for me in order to satisfy my curiosity in connection with its city and the Instance Randomizer plugin...

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Congratulations! Yet another awesome collection of art! Bravo to all, and congratulations to those who've placed! Very nice!

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634
    edited August 2016

Oh... I neglected to thank chickenman for the great choices of "Caustics and Nautical" along with doing all the work putting the contest together.... DAZ for sponsoring... As well as TangoAlpha for pitching in the incentive prizes to those who placed.

I'd also like to thank those who voted for my entry... I appreciate them very much. Pehaps one day I'll even make it to the podium... Imagine that :)  For now I'm happy enough just to enter, learn and have my silly work seen by others.

Post edited by wgdjohn on
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

wow, thanks so much, what a surprise, really enjoyed looking at what people made!!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

And I think your K4 caustic VWD Buddha could have been a winner as well if you had gotten it in on time.  Both are great renders.