No Anatomical Elements Materials/Maps for Crawk for Genesis 3 Male?

I noticed they weren't listed on the shop page, but still find it weird that one of RawArt's products didn't include them. I attempted to make some color/bump/translucency/displacement maps myself, but they don't really match up the the quality of the rest of the materials present and look pretty off. I'm kind of sad that there were no proper ones included, though that being said everything else about Crawk is great! Has anyone else with proper skills managed to create good maps to use with Crawk?

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,908

Maybe, like the root animal, Crawk's elements are internal? Heh.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

I think it usually is listed if they are there, but do check that the materials preset is not a hierarchical one, ie apply gens then apply the mat to G3M, and they may apply. I only say it because this was the case with another of Rawat's recent characters. 

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,808

Some characters it just does not work well to include them..this was one of them

• RawArt said:

Some characters it just does not work well to include them..this was one of them

I figured there was some reason, lol. :)

• I am thinking of purchasing it to make a genesis 3 dragon folk. Does work the Bones and fantasy scales shaders on Crawk? And Horns? Thanks you!