How long does a support request reply take?

AlexBarclayAlexBarclay Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,

I bought an add-on Heavenly Bodies that had a whole load of required software that wasn't even listed on the product page. I wanted to get help with this issue, so I sent a support request via the Help Center.

It's been four days so far, and I haven't had any reply. Does it usually take a while for a response?

Thank you.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Not usually, no.

Have you looked at the ticket from the link in the post you received, to see if there has been any progress. You could add another note to it to try to speed things up a bit?

• AlexBarclayAlexBarclay Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi there,

Yes, I did look at the link to open the "thread", and there has been no reply. I posted the request on Oct 21 22:24.

I think I'm going to have to call DAZ on the phone to discuss the issue.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Heavenly bodies is for V4 and M4, also requires Morphs++ for both these

What other requirements is it saying it needs.

edited December 1969

Hi there,

I have Morphs++ for V4 and M4, as well as V4 base and M4 base; however, when I opened the Read Me after installation, the document said I also needed Aiko 4 Base, the Girl 4 Base, Hiro 4 Base and The Freak 4, and apparently V4 Elite as well.

When I tried to use Heavenly Bodies, I get the error message in the screen shot below.

dazerror.jpg
    735 x 414 - 103K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

All you need is the V4 Elite shapes, it has the Utopian morphs.

edited December 1969

If you look on the actual product page, it doesn't say anything is required except for Morphs++ for V4 and M4, both of which I have.

Heavenly Bodies

morphs.jpg
    741 x 768 - 163K
    heavbodies.jpg
    1088 x 666 - 121K
  • DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

DAZ Tech Support is experiencing a heavy load of support tickets, particularly since the new store has gone on line in May. We continue to work hard to get caught up. We typically like to resolve tickets in 2 days, but we are around a week out on getting through the tickets. Please use the forums as much as possible to ask questions, and the Tech Support team will do the best they can to get caught up.

Thanks,

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    All you need is the V4 Elite shapes, it has the Utopian morphs.

That's for this INJ, the other characters in this pack require different bases, such as Akio, etc.

My main issue is that this was not listed as required before I bought it, so I asked DAZ to either try and solve it for me or give me a refund, since I have no intention of buying any of those add-ons, making what I bought useless. I was just hoping that this was an error on my part, but it seems that I really do need all of these other things to use Heavenly Bodies.

Thank you.

edited December 1969

DAZ Tech Support is experiencing a heavy load of support tickets, particularly since the new store has gone on line in May. We continue to work hard to get caught up. We typically like to resolve tickets in 2 days, but we are around a week out on getting through the tickets. Please use the forums as much as possible to ask questions, and the Tech Support team will do the best they can to get caught up.

Thanks,

Hi,

If that's the case, then I'll wait until next week. I've been using DAZ products since 2009 and bought a lot of great things from the store, but I feel the product page wasn't correctly marked with the right information I needed to make the correct purchase decision. I understand that mistakes happen, and I hope DAZ can help me out on this issue, or there is another solution here that will allow me to use what I bought with the add-ons that I have.

Thanks.

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

AlxBly said:

Thanks,

Hi,

If that's the case, then I'll wait until next week. I've been using DAZ products since 2009 and bought a lot of great things from the store, but I feel the product page wasn't correctly marked with the right information I needed to make the correct purchase decision. I understand that mistakes happen, and I hope DAZ can help me out on this issue, or there is another solution here that will allow me to use what I bought with the add-ons that I have.

Thanks.

You can always try to call the support team for assistance.