Perplexed With Pegasus 3

Hello everyone! I hope I am posting my conundrum in the right section (and If I'm not I hope someone will correct me, I am not above accepting help of ANY kind, lol!) laugh

Anyhoo, I have just installed Pegasus 3.0. I have Windows 8.1, and I had no problem installing it or getting it to run. The first thing I did was try to import my obj model (V4, to be exact) and that's when I hit a huge snag--literally! The model imported, alrightie, and she was HUGE! Let's just say it took me a whole hour to zoom out--- once I discovered HOW to zoom out, that is, haha! I tried troubleshooting the program, with Win 7 and Vista settings, but none of that helped with the imported model's size.So I gues my questions are, What else could I try, or is there just no way Pegasus going to work on a Windows 8.1 64 bit operating system? Thank you to all who read and try to answer, I appreciate you so very much!

Comments

• TottallouTottallou Posts: 555
    edited August 2016

Perhaps you can try exporting your OBJ file from Daz Studio using the Poser Preset

When you have finished your morph and are importing it back to Daz you will need to import using the same preset values (Poser in this example) as you exported with.

ExportOBJ.PNG
    606 x 606 - 77K
    Post edited by Tottallou on
  • Thank you, tottallou!  It worked! What a relief! Thank you! heart