Assassination video

Just completed this analysis for Stratfor Global Intelligence. Animations modeled and rendered in Carrara.

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited August 2016

Great use of Carrara.  Thanks for sharing.  Sorry it has to be for such sad events.

Post edited by Diomede on
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226
    diomede said:

Great use of Carrara.  Thanks for sharing.  Sorry it as to be for such sad events.

I agree.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Wow. Traumatic! Very good animation work! I hope they solve it.

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

Very cool use of Carrara, did not know this news story at all, but looks like they really got some good video of the events during and leading up to the explosion.  I admit, my first thought was 'that's weird how the one guy doesn't even react to the explosion' as well, instantly I thought 'maybe he's a spotter?'   Of course I guess he could have just been deaf, or alternately may have simply 'frozen' (not every reaction is fight or flight, or at least that's what I saw on BrainGames  once).  

Excellent rendering work on this, the whole thing looks very professional.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    Jonstark said:

Very cool use of Carrara, did not know this news story at all, but looks like they really got some good video of the events during and leading up to the explosion.  I admit, my first thought was 'that's weird how the one guy doesn't even react to the explosion' as well, instantly I thought 'maybe he's a spotter?'   Of course I guess he could have just been deaf, or alternately may have simply 'frozen' (not every reaction is fight or flight, or at least that's what I saw on BrainGames  once).  

Excellent rendering work on this, the whole thing looks very professional.

Agreed on the Carrara excellence!

Also, that guy with the cane... it almost looks like he triggers the explosion remotely. Like he pushes a button on a remote just before the blast!