Guardian for the Super Suit

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,868
edited August 2016 in The Commons

Guardian for the G3 Super Suits

http://www.daz3d.com/guardian-bundle-for-genesis-3-super-body-suits

Guardian for the Super Suit comes with an extremely detailed set of textures, complete with details for realistic stitching and tailoring. Enhanced HD morphs add even more natural wrinkles to the suit, and new cowl morphs will add more variation to your heroic style.

New material zone options allow for new and greater versatility to your Super bodysuit for more completely original looks.

Guardian for Genesis 3 Male Super Body Suit

One Custom Genesis 3 Male Super Body Suit with new Material Zones

3 Material Presets for Super Body Suit Boots

3 Material Presets for Super Body Suit

3 Tiled Material Presets

9 Shader colour presets

1 Transparency Shader Preset

5 Cowl Morphs

1 HD Wrinkle Morph

Material Presets for both Iray and 3Delight

Guardian for Genesis 3 Female Super Body Suit

One Custom Genesis 3 Female Super Suit with new Material Zones

3 Material Presets for Super Body Suit Boots

3 Material Presets for Super Body Suit

3 Tiled Material Presets

9 Shader colour presets

1 Transparency Shader Preset

2 Cowl Morphs

1 Chest Morph

1 HD Wrinkle Morph

Material Presets for both Iray and 3Delight

How to use

For new material zones, you must use the included “Guardian Bodysuit” wardrobe preset, and fit to the figure.

Material presets should be applied to surfaces before applying shader colour presets.

For best effect on cowl morphs and HD wrinkles, “Smoothing Type” on the body suit should be switched to “Generic” instead of “Base Shape Matching”

Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,868

The new material zones

• posecastposecast Posts: 386

Would it make sense to have a material zone in the center of the chest to be able to add a transparent .png with symbol over the suit? Or would you use a geometry shell for that (to make swapping logos/symbols easier)? Sorry, I am new to the whole material zone thing.

edited August 2016

Would it make sense to have a material zone in the center of the chest to be able to add a transparent .png with symbol over the suit? Or would you use a geometry shell for that (to make swapping logos/symbols easier)? Sorry, I am new to the whole material zone thing.

You could likely use a geometry shell or a Layered Image Overlay...there should be details for making those in the forums somewhere

Post edited by RawArt on
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,464

Without this, I might have skipped the suit. I think anyone who buys the suit(s) and doesn't buy this is nuts.

Without this, I might have skipped the suit. I think anyone who buys the suit(s) and doesn't buy this is nuts.

I would have to agree with that LOL :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

Looks great. Definitely picking this one up. =-)

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,964

Personally I like using Iray Decals for things like logos, though admittedly they can be a little finicky to use.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for including the material zones in the promo images. 

Why they didn't bother to add them to the Super Suit promo images is beyond me and makes me want to faceplant right into my keyboard. 

• pdspds Posts: 593

Completely agree with you on this. I've been spoiled by other bodysuit products and took it as a given that lots of mat zones were kind of a defining characteristic of bodysuits...especially those intended for use as "superhero suits". SMH...

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

Personally I like using Iray Decals for things like logos, though admittedly they can be a little finicky to use.

I do to; but they are sometimes hard to (re-)position when posing the characters, at least for me.

edited August 2016

Sneak peek of what will be coming for this outfit in time for halloween.

00_RottenRags_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 783K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • I have all the essentials installed. I bought the Guardian for Genesis 3 Male Super Bodysuit. Everything installed perfectly but I am getting these gray box. Then this pop up window says I'm missing these files. Please help.

bodysuitg3male_11806.dsf 
    default.dsf

Untitled-1.jpg
    959 x 1440 - 345K
  • Do you have the Genesis 3 Male Super Bodysuit? Guardian is an add-on, not a complete product.

• I need some help. I'm able to add the suit, but I don't know how to hide some of the costume, such as the mouth part, forearms, etc. The only way I can do it is by selecting the parts and changing the opacity to zero,but I think there is an easier way.

XpiderMan said:

I need some help. I'm able to add the suit, but I don't know how to hide some of the costume, such as the mouth part, forearms, etc. The only way I can do it is by selecting the parts and changing the opacity to zero,but I think there is an easier way.

You would select the surface that want transparent and apply the transparent shader to that part.

• I had used the transparent shader Iray before, but I was selecting the whole suit, so it was hiding it all. Now I get it. So simple! LOL! Thank you for your help and great product, RawArt!