An ebook free until with some Carrara renders - (Ended)

AlbertoAlberto Posts: 1,411
edited August 2016 in Carrara Discussion

Hi:

I am an old reader of this forum. But as my native language is spanish, I didn't post anything here. I learned so much from you. And Carrara is my favorite 3D software. I begin to work with Daz Studio 4.5, so time ago, and I migrated to Carrara. Along this time, I have been doing a graphic story for my nephew. Recently, I wrote this story as a novel, "El peso del mundo: en las antípodas de Attiria" (something like "The weight of the world. At the antipodes of Attiria"), and I put some renders inside. I published in Amazon. Many of the renders are from Studio, because these are the oldest, but the most recent are from Carrara 8.5. At my webpage there are some renders, mostly of Carrara; I'll put more images up later.

By now to wednesday 24  23:59 h (PST) the book is freehttp://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B01KJL9ZH8

(maybe this thread must be closed when the offer is over)

Sorry, it is only in spanish (by now).

Thank you very much for your advice during last three years (sorry for my english)

Alvin Bemar

Post edited by Alberto on

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

I cannot read Spanish, and I cannot read Kindle, but I checked your Web Site: Attiria - Alvin Bémar     http://attiria.com and I really like the images you made! Very Good!

Welcome to Carrara!!!

...and Congratulation on release of your Book!!! Bravo!!!

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716

Congratulations!! Wonderful work!

Don't worry about your english, it's very good. My spanish on the other hand ....es muy pequeña y pobre

edited August 2016
    DustRider said:

Congratulations!! Wonderful work!

Don't worry about your english, it's very good. My spanish on the other hand ....es muy pequeña y pobre

...which is a lot better than my Spanish: "I'll have the combo platter with rice and beans, please!" ;) muy bien Amigo!

EDIT: I agree - you DO have very good English!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

Alvin, 

Felicitaciones por usted ebook auto-publicado! Me gustaría Amazon no tiene ese bloque de copiar y pegar texto en el Traductor de Google. El propósito es evitar la reproducción de la obra en cualquier forma.

Descargaré por las ilustraciones. Estoy muy interesado en ver cómo se ven. Lo que veo en la vista previa de un aspecto maravilloso.

Una vez más, felicitaciones!

yesSileneUK

PS, it's on Amazon UK, too!

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Congratulations on the new book, I hope it does well for you. Sadly I don't read Spanish, but the pictures look good. yes

(Oddly, my third novel has some Spanish conversation, mostly shouting orders by local cops - it's partly set in Tenerife. I had to get that part translated for me by a friendly local Spaniard!)

• AlbertoAlberto Posts: 1,411

Thank you very much for your kindle words!

¡Gracias a todos!

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

Cover looks good. sorry dont speak spanish and dont have a kindle or i would download to have a look at it further.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Excellent.  I don't speak Spanish but I looked through.  Wonderful job.  I will get my nieces who do speak Spanish to explain it to me.  Congratulations.

This is an image in higher resolution.

justinrey.png
    1440 x 1080 - 1M

Very nice render!

Thank you, Dartanbeck. 

I used multipass rendering in Carrara and some postwork with the layers to fine tuning the render.

Very nice render!

Multi-pass abilities are awesome... and you, Alberto, did a great job.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

wonderful work Alberto!

Thank you, Dartanbeck and Head wax.