The Commons has a thread asking why use Carrara

If anyone care to answer the questions in this thread.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/109256/why-do-i-want-carrera#latest

Comments

• MythmakerMythmaker Posts: 606

There will always be Daz users asking that question! And I will jump in for some sprinklings of Carrara-is-awesome!

Some observations...to fellow Carrarists in general...

IMHO it's more "Carrara-positive", that those exchanges happen in the Commons or DS forum than over here (more readers over there)

I'd keep the promotional tone to 'Carrara CHEAP + EASE of entry + add value to your Daz PURCHASES' than '100 reasons why it's better beefier and more deserving than Daz Studio'

And whether in the Carrara forum or DS forums or Commons I will ignore outrightly negative if not baseless titles like 'is Carrara dead', no matter the question - just for the sake of forum atmosphere. What sincere users inquire about a product this way? I've noted responding to such charming baits with lengthy defensives beget more negative titled topics.

Well intended hard sell or strong defense could be misinterpreted as weakness. Carrara's virtues should be clear enough with some facts, some awesome pics and definitely high quality videos, and there are plenty of those to go around here!

My 2 cts... Hope I made sense! lol Cheers smiley

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    Mythmaker said:

There will always be Daz users asking that question! And I will jump in for some sprinklings of Carrara-is-awesome!

Some observations...to fellow Carrarists in general...

IMHO it's more "Carrara-positive", that those exchanges happen in the Commons or DS forum than over here (more readers over there)

I'd keep the promotional tone to 'Carrara CHEAP + EASE of entry + add value to your Daz PURCHASES' than '100 reasons why it's better beefier and more deserving than Daz Studio'

And whether in the Carrara forum or DS forums or Commons I will ignore outrightly negative if not baseless titles like 'is Carrara dead', no matter the question - just for the sake of forum atmosphere. What sincere users inquire about a product this way? I've noted responding to such charming baits with lengthy defensives beget more negative titled topics.

Well intended hard sell or strong defense could be misinterpreted as weakness. Carrara's virtues should be clear enough with some facts, some awesome pics and definitely high quality videos, and there are plenty of those to go around here!

My 2 cts... Hope I made sense! lol Cheers smiley

Perfect senese, and I treasure your advice! Wow... thanks for those excellent tips!

As I read through them - they just make perfect sense! Thanks Oh Maker of Myths! ;)