Daz 3 and 4 help

laura-2124981laura-2124981 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,

I had been using Daz 3 for quite some time, collected and purchased a lot of items too.

Then Daz 4 came out,

in the mean time and not due to Daz, my laptop went into a coma and my hard drive had to be formatted, so once we fixed my laptop, i uploaded the new Daz 4. Which i like.

But, all my purchases were for Daz 3, i cant seem to load them into 4?

If Daz 4 / Genesis etc.. and my previous purchases are not compatible, where can i get Daz 3 back from? Since i will have to use D3 instead.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bare in mind, it would be great to explain what i need to know in simple words (for me that is)

Laura :)

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you purchased DS3 through the stroe it should still be in your download history, and you can reset the download.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    edited December 1969

Things that worked in DS3 work in DS4, some shaders etc needed to be updated but the majority have been so they just need to be redownloaded and installed.
    What exactly are you having problems with?

• laura-2124981laura-2124981 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Chohole,

Yes i did get the download from the store.

The trouble i'm now going to have is that i changed email address, opened a new account.

The reason i can't get back in is because the daz 3 download account we opened was with my husbands email, which since it was years ago, he simply cant remember it,,

Having said that i have saved all my purchases ... somewhere...

Do you know..are the old Daz item products compatible with 4 ?

@Scorpian, i simply cant get them to load into 4 for some reason...(i have saved all my downloads from previous purchases :)

• laura-2124981laura-2124981 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Actually it was Daz 2 !

I managed to get on my old account found the serial number..
    now just to find my saved Daz2 download.
    Thanks for all your help :)
    Laura