NGM for Genesis Female "No importer for the file format can be found"

SaraimandSaraimand Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi there,

I bought NGM for Genesis Female. But when I double click in the smart content folder on the shapes nothing happen and I get an message "No importer for the file format can be found"

can someone help me ?

Best Regards

Sarai

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The Product Page states :

Compatible 3D Software

DSON Importer for Poser, DAZ Studio 4.5

It looks to me like it is in .DUF format, and you are using an older version of DS4 which does not support that. You would need to have DS 4.5.1.6
  • SaraimandSaraimand Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok thanks,

now it works.

but my next problem is that not all morphs are available.

I clicked on content database maintenance and I clicked then on re-import metadata. Unfortunately Daz3d 4.5 does not recognise a lot of stuff for example the Genesis Creature Creator.

Many morphs are just gone. What can i do with this problem ?

Greetings
    Sarai

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,175
    edited December 1969

Where are you looking? Several of the older morph sets need updating before they will show in the Shaping pane in 4.5, but they should still be available in the Parameters pane.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The Creature Creator bundle may have been updated, and you would need to reset your download for it from your Itemised Order History. The MetaData is only used to populate the Smart Content pane, have you looked in the Parameters pane when you have Genesis Head selected? They may still be there, but you should still reset to get the latest version of Genesis Morphs.

• SaraimandSaraimand Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok thank you i found everything in the parameters on the right side. Thanks :)