Daz Proper and Install Manager put stuff at different places

Hi, I am a new User. During installation I had let the Studio and IM take their own default Installation paths. While working on Studio I noticed I can access only a very limited resources in the IDE. This may be due to the fact that Studio and IDE are saving new stuff at different places (See the attachment) Had expected they might have some understanding between them.

What shall I do other than reinstalling? (Installing 2-3 GB would be a laborious work)

Both2.jpg
1240 x 557 - 682K

Comments

• Hi, I am a new User. During installation I had let the Studio and IM take their own default Installation paths. While working on Studio I noticed I can access only a very limited resources in the IDE. This may be due to the fact that Studio and IDE are saving new stuff at different places (See the attachment) Had expected they might have some understanding between them.

What shall I do other than reinstalling? (Installing 2-3 GB would be a laborious work)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited September 2016

Personally, use install manager (or even manual install), never use Connect (that would be Daz proper). I'm biassed and don't like Connect, but there is much more freedom on where to install stuff; some folks are liking Connect though, so its about finding what works for you.

Post edited by nicstt on
This discussion has been closed.