No Nude allowed...but Gore is OK??

1235»

Comments

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

hi Wes, long time no see

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited November 2012

Where I'm from playing around with someones corpse is against the law. It doesn't take much to determine who was responsible for this act. A decent person wouldn't go out of their way to flaunt a trophy like that...

the guy in the promo pic is headless, doesn't mean the viewers are too. (so it's pointless to try to convince people the ninja didn't do it, or that we should even doubt it.)

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

A guy finds his best friend brutally murdered, he draws his sword in case the murders are still about, then in a desperate act of grieving he picks up the severed head of his friend and swears vengeance on those who did this to him. That is how I view the image. Its all in the mind of the viewer.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Where I'm from playing around with someones corpse is against the law. It doesn't take much to determine who was responsible for this act. A decent person wouldn't go out of their way to flaunt a trophy like that...

the guy in the promo pic is headless, doesn't mean the viewers are too. (so it's pointless to try to convince people the ninja didn't do it, or that we should even doubt it.)

OK. Let's change the picture:

The person holding the head is Perseus, and the head being held is Medusa. Suddenly, it's no longer "violence" but "classic art"

Kendall

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,305
    edited December 1969

Thread locked as I'm afraid that CSI:Render Farm is not being renewed for another season.

This discussion has been closed.