problems loading Genesis figure from Poser library

edited November 2012 in Poser Discussion

Hi,

I am having trouble loading my Genesis figure after saving it to the Poser library. Here's what happens: I made a child figure which I saved to the figure library. If I reload this figure into a new file, it comes in correctly proportioned. However, if I save the new file and reopen it, the figure comes in as an adult size. It retains its pose and the facial morphs but has adult-sized and wrongly proportioned limbs. You can see from the images that the adult figure has the same body dial settings as the child. Also, I do not see the DSON loading bar come in when I reopen the saved file. I'm assuming that for some reason the DSON loader is not working properly for the library figure. I am using the importer 1.0.0.27.

My workaround is to simply save all figures by saving and reusing my original PS3 files. I think I should file a bug report on this. How do I go about doing that? Thanks.

Zaffer

Images removed - please replace them with the figure grey rather than flesh-toned

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• wimvdb_dc63ee9ce6wimvdb_dc63ee9ce6 Posts: 183
    edited December 1969

Some people are having the same issue, I've seen it as well, but not anymore after I set my preferences to use external binaries.

Report the bug here: https://bugs.daz3d.com/login_page.php

• edited November 2012

Thanks WimvdB,

I do have that preference set to external binaries. I will file the bug report.

Zaffer

Just tried to file a bug report, but the bug report login would not accept my username/password -- I contacted technical support.

Post edited by bparkman_09e9810773 on
  • wimvdb_dc63ee9ce6wimvdb_dc63ee9ce6 Posts: 183
    edited December 1969

Zafferd said:
    Thanks WimvdB,

I do have that preference set to external binaries. I will file the bug report.

Zaffer

Just tried to file a bug report, but the bug report login would not accept my username/password -- I contacted technical support.

You need to make a new account. There is a link for it on the login page.
    It will give you (almost) immediately access