SKYCAR 2010 ADD ON FOR >>> FREE

26FAHRENHEIT26FAHRENHEIT Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Because it no longer for sale here im going to give it for free to you all... :coolsmile:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=69936

Its a extra thank you to you guys for supporting me :-)

Its @ Rendo for a limited time ..

Chris

Chris_17.gif
200 x 200 - 45K

Comments

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited November 2012

I bought that November 22, 2010 just after the PC sale. There had been a huge frenzy for the Skycar 2010 (I was a heavy lobbier for it too and bought it 10-19-2010). Just wanted to say thanks for making an add-on. It enhances the vehicle a lot.

Anyone who has Skycar 2010 will want this add-on...and folks, if you don't have THIS skycar you'll want to get it!

------

Hmmm...now I am going to have to some more renders with the sets. :)

Post edited by 3DProclivity on
  • 26FAHRENHEIT26FAHRENHEIT Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I bought that November 22, 2010 just after the PC sale. There had been a huge frenzy for the Skycar 2010 (I was a heavy lobbier for it too and bought it 10-19-2010). Just wanted to say thanks for making an add-on. It enhances the vehicle a lot.

Anyone who has Skycar 2010 will want this add-on...and folks, if you don't have THIS skycar you'll want to get it!

------

Your welcome.. ..

And feel free to post some renders here in this thread ..i sure like to see it used by you guys ..

Chris

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

------

Your welcome.. ..

And feel free to post some renders here in this thread ..i sure like to see it used by you guys ..

Chris

Sure, would like to do that. Will try to get something up later today. Got a couple of QA issues I have to do first. :/