Dynamic clothes setting to cover big breasts

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,049
edited June 2012 in The Commons

I can get my dynamic clothes to go over all of genesis but it struggles to cover large breasts. Does not matter how much iterations I set. Is there purhaps another setting I am missing or value? I am getting all my v4 dynamic clothes to fit on Genesis beautifully, Its just with huge breasts it struggles to cover. I do not fit the clothing to genesis but manually place, adjust and rotate. This works better as I have more control. Its just the breasts I cannot figure out. Smoothing only helps sometimes. I posted an example. I dont think this passes as nudity.

Image remove for image size. Please refer to this for details. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/98/

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,952
    edited December 1969

they will prob remove your piccy because it is too big!
    the piccy not the tit!
    use an animated drape, memorize your morph set her at zero shape at tha beginning, your morph at 30 frames
    then put it back to zero at the begging and and restore your morph at the end
    (otherwise DS4 will have her the same morph throughout)
    then run an animated drape and render the last frame.
    or if doing animation start the actual render after those 30 set up frames

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,049
    edited June 2012

Actually I just solved it. I just added a deformer over the breast area of the dynamic cloth and pulled it out. It does not matter if the dynamic cloth is way extended over the figure because it gets shrink wrapped. As long as it really isnt inside the mesh:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited June 2012

lol my image was deleted:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,629
    edited December 1969

It was over sized and breaking the forum. Just need to remember to resize or crop to 800x800 and it will be fine.

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

As already mentioned, an animated morph is usually the way to go for this. Start at frame 0 with the figure at her default shape (no morphs applied) and T-pose. Then put the desired morph shape and pose at frame 30 and do an animated drape. If you still have problems, you can create primitive objects like a sphere, parent them to the chest, and move them into place/scale so that they become "guards", and ensure they are listed in the "collides with" for the drape. You can then turn off the visibility on these primitives in Studio, and even with the visibility off, the draping engine will still take them into consideration. Guard primitives like these are often needed to ensure the drape goes over nipples if you have enabled them in your morphs, for example. I used this trick to guard the nipples+nipple ring in this render.

edited June 2012

Thanks for the tips guys, but the de-formers on the dynamic clothing do the trick. One, frame, one calculation on custom shape and done. No need for an animated morph pose from base in t-pose shape to modified. Plus V4 dynamics do not play well with Genesis once you click "fit to". So the animaton process is rendered useless.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Kodiak3dKodiak3d Posts: 223
    edited December 1969

Why would you want to cover them in the first place? ;-)

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Its just with huge breasts it struggles to cover.

Just like in real life.......sorry, could not resist.

edited December 1969

LOL....