couple of questions about genesis 6 loading characters and morphs

Bought and loaded and installed (using DIM) the Genesis 2 female morphs pack (head and body) I can not figure out where to look for them and load them into a character. In the V4 system, I believe they would have been under poses/daz people or something like that. One just highlighted V4 and double clicked on "morphs plus" or whatever. Can't find them anywhere for V6 and don't know how to load them once I do...

As someone new to Genesis, if I buy a character that is for "Aiko 6" for instance, do I load Aiko 6 and then try to load the new character into Aiko, as in past (A4)? or do I just doule click on the new character, assuming I have Aiko 6 purchased? (Sorry, once I get all this, you won't hear from me...much.)

Comments

• Philemo_CarraraPhilemo_Carrara Posts: 1,175
    edited November 2016

Starting from Genesis, Inj files are not needed anymore.

All installed morphs are immediately available, both in Studio and Carrara.

Post edited by Philemo_Carrara on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

All of your morphs will be found in the Parameters tab in Carrara.

Select Actor to get the posing morphs like arms up and down and so on.

Select thenext line down, Genesis 2 Male or Female, to get the shaping morphs

Select Head to get head-specific expression morphs, but the head shaping morphs are in the Genesis 2 Male or Female

Basically, if there is no "Parameters" tab, the correct line if the Figure's hierarchy is not selected.

• I am at work, but I think I understand. Thanks so much!
    Jay