Pyromancy and Cryomancy

I finally figured out how to use Orestes' Electromancy (http://www.daz3d.com/orestes-electromancy) and its add-ons. I love it! But now I want more...

Pyromancy would be like the fire-based version of Electromancy, and Cryomancy would be the ice and snow-based version. Poses, props, Iray and 3Delight versions.

Please?

Comments

• Ivo ShandorIvo Shandor Posts: 74
    edited November 2016

I would also be interested in the same. Iray versions would be great. I have a few products that have a 3D flame object and they look better in Iray than the flat planes. So I would love it if the effects were mapped onto 3D models rather than flat planes whenever possible.

Also fire and ice effects always look better with sparks surrounding them. I currently add in my own sparks to some of these fire effects by using a water model that is supposed to simulate droplets of water and then I just change the material to emit a more fire-like light and it looks like sparks.

Post edited by Ivo Shandor on
  • I would also be interested in the same. Iray versions would be great. I have a few products that have a 3D flame object and they look better in Iray than the flat planes. So I would love it if the effects were mapped onto 3D models rather than flat planes whenever possible.

Also fire and ice effects always look better with sparks surrounding them. I currently add in my own sparks to some of these fire effects by using a water model that is supposed to simulate droplets of water and then I just change the material to emit a more fire-like light and it looks like sparks.

That's a pretty clever idea! I'm going to have to try that out. Do you have any gallery samples to demonstrate the effect?